Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.41
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lumentum Holdings (NASDAQ: LITE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, versus $0.15 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $241.7 million, versus $208.9 million reported last year.
Lumentum Holdings sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.41-$0.46. Lumentum Holdings sees Q1 2017 revenue of $245-255 million.
“Fiscal fourth quarter results were driven by strong growth in newer products, combined with operating leverage,” said Alan Lowe, president and CEO. “We achieved record revenues that grew approximately 16% over the same period last year; our 100G Datacom revenue was up 40% sequentially and 241% year-over-year; TrueFlex® ROADM revenue was up 21% sequentially, and 226% from last year; and, Commercial Lasers was up 22% sequentially and 35% from last year. The book-to-bill ratio was greater than one, as North America metro deployments begin to ramp, hyperscale data centers ready themselves for the shift to 100G, customer demand for fiber lasers is strengthening, and demand in China remains robust.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lumentum Holdings (LITE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!