Lumber Liquidators (LL) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Comps Increased 1%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.68), $0.49 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $244.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $231.57 million.
Comps rose 1.0 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lumber Liquidators (LL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains as Whitney Tilson Said He's Covered His Short
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!