Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) reported Q2 EPS of $1.37, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.3 billion.
Comps rose 2 percent, versus growth of 4.1 percent expected.
Lowe's Cos. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.06, versus the consensus of $4.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!