Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lowe's Cos. (NYSE: LOW) reported Q2 EPS of $1.37, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $18.3 billion.
Comps rose 2 percent, versus growth of 4.1 percent expected.
Lowe's Cos. sees FY2016 EPS of $4.06, versus the consensus of $4.06.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- UPDATE: Dorian LPG (LPG) Posts Light Q2 Results
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!