Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street slightly higher as focus shifts from Brexit
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/30: (CRCM) (FVE) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (TSCO) (PIR) Lower (more...)
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (NYSE: LPX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $445 million versus the consensus estimate of $464.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 6/30: (LGF)/(STRZA) (IPHI)/(RMBS) (ONE) (OPK)/(TTHI) (VNET)
- Inphi Corp. (IPHI) to Sell Memory Business to Rambus (RMBS) for $90M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!