Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (NYSE: LPX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $445 million versus the consensus estimate of $464.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1, FY17 Guidance
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- Magal Security Systems (MAGS) Swings to Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!