Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (NYSE: LPX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $445 million versus the consensus estimate of $464.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) click here.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 23c/Share; Updates on Financing
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Uniqure (QURE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!