Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices fall as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (NYSE: LPX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $445 million versus the consensus estimate of $464.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/27: (BSX)/(GI) (MPW) (DTE) (SXL)
- Fitch Upgrades D. R. Horton (DHI) to 'BBB-'; Outlook Lowered to Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!