Lorillard (LO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- General Motors (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales up 6.4%; Retail Deliveries Rose 14%
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Total Lorillard retail market share of cigarettes exceeded 15% for the first time ever, increasing 0.3 share points from last year to 15.2%.
- Newport retail market share reached 13.0% for the first time ever, increasing 0.4 share points versus last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lorillard (LO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on Penn Virginia (PVA) to $3.75 Following Q2 Earnings
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!