Lorillard (LO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Total Lorillard retail market share of cigarettes exceeded 15% for the first time ever, increasing 0.3 share points from last year to 15.2%.
- Newport retail market share reached 13.0% for the first time ever, increasing 0.4 share points versus last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lorillard (LO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nokia (NOK) Posts Q3 EPS of EUR 9c
- Deluxe Corp. (DLX) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Colfax Corporation (CFX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Lowers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!