Lorillard (LO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Total Lorillard retail market share of cigarettes exceeded 15% for the first time ever, increasing 0.3 share points from last year to 15.2%.
- Newport retail market share reached 13.0% for the first time ever, increasing 0.4 share points versus last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lorillard (LO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM's (GM) Stock Has an Identity Crisis
- Trading Radar for 7/25: Sprint (S), Danaher (DHR), Texas Instruments (TXN), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts Low-End of FY16 EPS Outlook; Will Split ACS Business into Two Segments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!