Lorillard (LO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Total Lorillard retail market share of cigarettes exceeded 15% for the first time ever, increasing 0.3 share points from last year to 15.2%.
- Newport retail market share reached 13.0% for the first time ever, increasing 0.4 share points versus last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lorillard (LO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global stocks eye biggest rally in four years on Fed relief
- Piper Jaffray Raises Price Target on L Brands (LB) Following September Sales Results
- Nomura 'Increasingly Concerned' Following Alcoa (AA) Q3