Lorillard (LO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Lorillard (NYSE: LO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.69, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.19 billion.
- Total Lorillard retail market share of cigarettes exceeded 15% for the first time ever, increasing 0.3 share points from last year to 15.2%.
- Newport retail market share reached 13.0% for the first time ever, increasing 0.4 share points versus last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lorillard (LO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings (AJRD) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!