Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (LORL) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.91
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LORL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.91, versus $0.66 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.4 million, versus $281.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Views; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.05
- CBRE Group (CBG) Updates on Brexit Impact; Will Not Comment on Q2, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!