Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (LORL) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.91
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LORL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.91, versus $0.66 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.4 million, versus $281.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c/Share
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Guidance Falls Short
- Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!