Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (LORL) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.91
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Loral Space and Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LORL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.91, versus $0.66 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.4 million, versus $281.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Qualys (QLYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!