Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lombard Medical (NASDAQ: EVAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.42), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 million.
Due to the suspension of the US commercial operation, Lombard feels it is also prudent to amend its revenue guidance for the year to between $13 million and $15 million, driven in the second half by continued procedure and revenue growth in the Company’s go-forward core markets of Europe and Japan.
**** The Street sees FY16 revenue of $17.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lombard Medical (EVAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!