Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lombard Medical (NASDAQ: EVAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.42), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 million.
Due to the suspension of the US commercial operation, Lombard feels it is also prudent to amend its revenue guidance for the year to between $13 million and $15 million, driven in the second half by continued procedure and revenue growth in the Company’s go-forward core markets of Europe and Japan.
**** The Street sees FY16 revenue of $17.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lombard Medical (EVAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!