Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lombard Medical (NASDAQ: EVAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.42), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 million.
Due to the suspension of the US commercial operation, Lombard feels it is also prudent to amend its revenue guidance for the year to between $13 million and $15 million, driven in the second half by continued procedure and revenue growth in the Company’s go-forward core markets of Europe and Japan.
**** The Street sees FY16 revenue of $17.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lombard Medical (EVAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!