Lombard Medical (EVAR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Revises FY16 Revenue Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lombard Medical (NASDAQ: EVAR) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.42), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 million.
Due to the suspension of the US commercial operation, Lombard feels it is also prudent to amend its revenue guidance for the year to between $13 million and $15 million, driven in the second half by continued procedure and revenue growth in the Company’s go-forward core markets of Europe and Japan.
**** The Street sees FY16 revenue of $17.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lombard Medical (EVAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!