Logitech (LOGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
After the close, Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $564 million versus the consensus estimate of $524.55 million.
"We've delivered an outstanding quarter – the highest Q2 retail sales in Logitech’s history – and a first half ahead of expectations," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. "Once more this quarter shows our strategy clearly: new product launches that again demonstrate the power of our innovation engine, ongoing operational excellence, and profitable growth across all our regions and in almost all our market opportunities. As we enter the second half of the year and our biggest quarter, we’ve got momentum, a winning product portfolio and a terrific team."
Logitech’s Fiscal Year 2017 outlook is 8 to 10 percent retail sales growth in constant currency and $195 million to $205 million in non-GAAP operating income.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Logitech (LOGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!