Logitech (LOGI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
After the close, Logitech (NASDAQ: LOGI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.35, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $564 million versus the consensus estimate of $524.55 million.
"We've delivered an outstanding quarter – the highest Q2 retail sales in Logitech’s history – and a first half ahead of expectations," said Bracken Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. "Once more this quarter shows our strategy clearly: new product launches that again demonstrate the power of our innovation engine, ongoing operational excellence, and profitable growth across all our regions and in almost all our market opportunities. As we enter the second half of the year and our biggest quarter, we’ve got momentum, a winning product portfolio and a terrific team."
Logitech’s Fiscal Year 2017 outlook is 8 to 10 percent retail sales growth in constant currency and $195 million to $205 million in non-GAAP operating income.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Logitech (LOGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!