LogMeIn (LOGM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.29 million.
LogMeIn sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.58-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.57. LogMeIn sees Q4 2016 revenue of $87-87.5 million, versus the consensus of $86.9 million.
LogMeIn sees FY2016 EPS of $1.98-$1.99, versus the consensus of $1.93. LogMeIn sees FY2016 revenue of $335-335.5 million, versus the consensus of $334.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LogMeIn (LOGM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!