LogMeIn (LOGM) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $85.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.29 million.
LogMeIn sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.58-$0.59, versus the consensus of $0.57. LogMeIn sees Q4 2016 revenue of $87-87.5 million, versus the consensus of $86.9 million.
LogMeIn sees FY2016 EPS of $1.98-$1.99, versus the consensus of $1.93. LogMeIn sees FY2016 revenue of $335-335.5 million, versus the consensus of $334.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LogMeIn (LOGM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!