Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- Options with increasing volume: CMG DAL WDC KMI BA NKE AMD DEPO KMI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!