Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Sees Strong Upside Move as Sentiment Turns on New Products
- Marinus Pharma (MRNS) Sees Strong Early Upside on Volume
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) trading halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!