Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Hits Session Highs, Breaks $100
- Premiere Global Services (PGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) on Watch Amid Cautious Article
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!