Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Moves Higher Amid Strong Buying Action
- Medley Management (MDLY) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!