Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perceptive's Joe Edelman sees Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) drug being approved - CNBC
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Select Medical Holdings (SEM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!