Lodgenet (LNET) Shares Sink 12% After Hours as Co. Withdraws Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Lodgenet (Nasdaq: LNET) shares are down about 12 percent following quarterly results and withdrawn guidance. The stock last traded at $1.07.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU), Ciena (CIEN) Tick Higher on Finisar (FNSR) Results, Outlook
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!