LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Fall to 280k; 'The Interview' to Debut; Vornado to Spin Urban Edge
- Wall Street Looks to Soothe Biotech's Holiday Meltdown (GILD) (CELG) (AMGN)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/24: (ATOS) (ANFI) (ZAZA) Higher; (CUBA) (CAMP) (NES) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Can Continue Higher on Improving Supply, Strong Demand for iPhone 6/6+ - Piper Jaffray
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Takes Stand Against Hackers; 'The Interview' Now Available on Google Play, YouTube
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barron's Focuses in on Five Oil Plays to Watch as Prices Rebound
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.27
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!