LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lightinthebox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!