LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (ATVI) (LXU) (SWIR) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower
- Oil up 2 percent as dollar softens; Brent in for big weekly loss
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- QLogic (QLGC) Holds Off Buybacks as Takeover Rumors Swirl
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c
- CSI Compressco LP (CCLP) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!