LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!