LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!