LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Primo Water Corp. (PRMW) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. (UBA) Misses Q1 FFO by 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!