LodgeNet (LNET) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.18, Misses by 7c
- Yahoo!'s (YHOO) Mayer: We Won't Screw Up Tumblr!
- Actavis (ACT) to Acquire Warner Chilcott (WCRX) in $8.5B Deal
- CalPERS Wants JPMorgan (JPM) CEO, Chairman Role Seperated
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/20: (AQ) (MEAD) (RSOL) Higher; (NBG) (TISI) (IEC) Lower
- Websense (WBSN) Acquired by Vista Equity Partners for $24.75/Share
LodgeNet Interactive Corporation (Nasdaq: LNET) reports Q2 loss of $0.18, 7 cents worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter was $113.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $116.43 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- China Xiniya Fashion (XNY) Q1 Profit Slips to RMB0.009/ADS
- Camtek Ltd (CAMT) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!