Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) reported Q3 EPS of $3.61, versus the analyst estimate of $2.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.45 billion.
Lockheed Martin sees FY2016 adjusted EPS of $12.10, versus prior guidance of $11.15-$11.45 and the consensus of $11.77. Lockheed Martin sees FY2016 revenue of $46.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $45.0-46.2 billion and the consensus of $46.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lockheed Martin (LMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Box (BOX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!