Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) reported Q3 EPS of $3.61, versus the analyst estimate of $2.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $11.45 billion.
Lockheed Martin sees FY2016 adjusted EPS of $12.10, versus prior guidance of $11.15-$11.45 and the consensus of $11.77. Lockheed Martin sees FY2016 revenue of $46.5 billion, versus prior guidance of $45.0-46.2 billion and the consensus of $46.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lockheed Martin (LMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!