LivePerson (LPSN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.51 million.
LivePerson sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.07), versus prior guidance of ($0.08)-($0.03) and the consensus of ($0.05). LivePerson sees FY2016 revenue of $222.5-223.5 million, versus prior guidance of $221-225 million and the consensus of $223.28 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LivePerson (LPSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Affirms FY16 Outlook into Analyst, Investor Meeting
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!