LivePerson (LPSN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.51 million.
LivePerson sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.07), versus prior guidance of ($0.08)-($0.03) and the consensus of ($0.05). LivePerson sees FY2016 revenue of $222.5-223.5 million, versus prior guidance of $221-225 million and the consensus of $223.28 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LivePerson (LPSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%