LivePerson (LPSN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $54.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.51 million.
LivePerson sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.09)-($0.07), versus prior guidance of ($0.08)-($0.03) and the consensus of ($0.05). LivePerson sees FY2016 revenue of $222.5-223.5 million, versus prior guidance of $221-225 million and the consensus of $223.28 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LivePerson (LPSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!