Live Nation (LYV) Reports Q1 Loss of 76c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) reports Q1 loss of $0.76, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter was $723 million, which compares to the estimate of $871.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Updates Guidance
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Sales Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!