Live Nation (LYV) Reports Q1 Loss of 76c
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) reports Q1 loss of $0.76, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter was $723 million, which compares to the estimate of $871.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Live Nation Entertainment Reports Third Quarter And Nine Months 2014 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!