Live Nation (LYV) Reports Q1 Loss of 76c
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) reports Q1 loss of $0.76, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter was $723 million, which compares to the estimate of $871.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Sets Annual Meeting on June 30, 2016
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) Post-Crisis Mortgage Positions Said Probed by U.S. SEC
- Tuniu (TOUR) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!