Live Nation (LYV) Reports Q1 Loss of 76c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) reports Q1 loss of $0.76, which does not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter was $723 million, which compares to the estimate of $871.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- Conmed (CNMD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guidance Misses
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!