Live Nation (LYV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Live Nation (NYSE: LYV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.81 billion.
According to David Foss, President and CEO, "We are pleased to report another quarter with record revenue and earnings along with organic growth slightly ahead of our guidance. Our combined sales teams ended the quarter ahead of plan, which is a good indicator to begin the year after the strong sales quarter we experienced in Q4 FY'16. We had two very successful client education conferences in the last two months for our Jack Henry Banking and Symitar brands, with record attendance by existing customers and over forty new core prospects attending between the two conferences."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Live Nation (LYV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TicketWeb Signs Levity Group, Signals Continued Growth In United States Club Market
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!