Live Nation (LYV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Live Nation (NYSE: LYV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.81 billion.
According to David Foss, President and CEO, "We are pleased to report another quarter with record revenue and earnings along with organic growth slightly ahead of our guidance. Our combined sales teams ended the quarter ahead of plan, which is a good indicator to begin the year after the strong sales quarter we experienced in Q4 FY'16. We had two very successful client education conferences in the last two months for our Jack Henry Banking and Symitar brands, with record attendance by existing customers and over forty new core prospects attending between the two conferences."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Live Nation (LYV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!