Littelfuse (LFUS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Littelfuse (NASDAQ: LFUS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.87, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $278.26 million.
Littelfuse sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.45-$1.59, versus the consensus of $1.42. Littelfuse sees Q4 2016 revenue of $270-280 million, versus the consensus of $273.23 million.
"We’re very pleased with our third quarter performance, led by our electronics and automotive segments as well as a sustained reduction in our tax rate," said Gordon Hunter, chief executive officer. "While we continued to face end market weakness across our industrial business, we took further action this quarter to improve profitability. On the acquisition front, we’re ahead of our initial expectations with the PolySwitch integration, and off to a strong start with the ON product portfolio.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Littelfuse (LFUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!