Lithia Motors (LAD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Names New CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) reported Q3 EPS of $2.06, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.25 billion.
Effective January 1, 2017, Chris Holzshu, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. John North, Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, will be promoted to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Lithia Motors sees FY2016 EPS of $7.40-$7.45, versus the consensus of $7.65. Lithia Motors sees FY2016 revenue of $8.5-8.6 billion, versus the consensus of $8.58 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lithia Motors (LAD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!