Lithia Motors (LAD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Names New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) reported Q3 EPS of $2.06, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.38 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.25 billion.
Effective January 1, 2017, Chris Holzshu, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. John North, Vice President, Finance and Chief Accounting Officer, will be promoted to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Lithia Motors sees FY2016 EPS of $7.40-$7.45, versus the consensus of $7.65. Lithia Motors sees FY2016 revenue of $8.5-8.6 billion, versus the consensus of $8.58 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lithia Motors (LAD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!