Liquidity Services (LQDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; GMV Fell 6.8%; FY17 EPS Guidance Light of Views
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.21 million.
The company reported Q4-16 GMV, an operating measure of the total sales value of all merchandise sold through our marketplaces during the given period, of $159.1 million, a decrease of 6.8% from the prior year’s comparable period.
Liquidity Services sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.31)-($0.22), versus the consensus of ($0.05).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Liquidity Services (LQDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!