Liquidity Services (LQDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; GMV Fell 6.8%; FY17 EPS Guidance Light of Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.21 million.
The company reported Q4-16 GMV, an operating measure of the total sales value of all merchandise sold through our marketplaces during the given period, of $159.1 million, a decrease of 6.8% from the prior year’s comparable period.
Liquidity Services sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.31)-($0.22), versus the consensus of ($0.05).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Liquidity Services (LQDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!