Liquidity Services (LQDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; GMV Fell 6.8%; FY17 EPS Guidance Light of Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.02), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.21 million.
The company reported Q4-16 GMV, an operating measure of the total sales value of all merchandise sold through our marketplaces during the given period, of $159.1 million, a decrease of 6.8% from the prior year’s comparable period.
Liquidity Services sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.31)-($0.22), versus the consensus of ($0.05).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Liquidity Services (LQDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!