Lionsgate (LGF) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.11), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $639.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $553.59 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lionsgate (LGF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Neptune Technologies (NEPT) Reports Q3 EPS of $12.3M, Up 122%
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!