Lindsay Corp. (LNN) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.48, Beats Views
- Top 10 News for 12/16 - 12/20: QE3 Tapering Begins; Apple Elusive Deal; Year-End Merger Onslaught
- GDP Booms 4.1% Higher in Third Quarter
- Target (TGT) Provides Update on Credit Card Breech; Sees No Impact to PIN Numbers
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/20: (TSEM) (ORMP) (MKTG) Higher; (WPCS) (TIBX) (KUTV) Lower
- Duck Dynasty Clan Threatens to Walk on Disney's (DIS) A&E Over Robertson Suspension
Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.48, 20 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.28 Revenue for the quarter was $87.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $85.74 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q3 Loss of 67c/Share; Sold 1.1M BB10 Handsets
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Loss In-Line
- Gabelli Starts Lindsay Corporation (LNN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!