Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Tops Q4 EPS by 30c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lindaay Corp. (NYSE: LNN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $132.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.38 million.
The backlog of unshipped orders at August 31, 2016 was $50.7 million compared with $48.0 million at August 31, 2015.
Rick Parod, president and chief executive officer, commented, “We ended our fiscal year with improved fourth quarter performance in both Irrigation and Infrastructure. The irrigation market remains challenging as lower commodity prices and farm income continue to restrain demand for our irrigation products. In spite of these market conditions we have been able to improve gross margin levels and deliver solid operating income for the year. The Infrastructure segment continues to perform well as market activity reflects improving demand.”
Parod continued, “Estimated record production for both corn and soybeans from the fall harvest in the U.S. will continue downward pressure on commodity prices. Accordingly, we are not expecting any meaningful improvement in the overall irrigation market in fiscal 2017 and will continue to manage our cost structure while investing in productivity improvement and selected growth initiatives. The longer term drivers for our markets of population growth, expanded food production and efficient water use, and infrastructure upgrades and expansion support our expectations for growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lindaay Corp. (LNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) to Acquire Intralinks Holdings (IL) for ~$821M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!