Lincare Holdings, Inc. (LNCR) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Freeport-McMoRan's (FCX) $2B Candelaria Mine Sale Hits Tax Snag
Lincare Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $449 million versus the consensus estimate of $447.14 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!