Lincare Holdings, Inc. (LNCR) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Q3 GDP 3.9% vs 3.3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/25: (SCOK) (LAKE) (DY) Higher; (RVLT) (MDGN) (FRED) Lower
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Lowers FY14 Shipments Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Added to BofA/Merrill Lynch US 1 List
Lincare Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $449 million versus the consensus estimate of $447.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!