Lincare Holdings, Inc. (LNCR) Reports Mixed Q2 Results
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Lincare Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $449 million versus the consensus estimate of $447.14 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Reaffirms FY Earnings Outlook
- Astec Industries (ASTE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Accuride (ACW) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!