Lincare (LNCR) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.47, Beats by 1c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
Lincare (Nasdaq: LNCR) reports Q2 EPS of $0.47, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter was $418.37 million, which compares to the estimate of $414.07 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Trims Top-End of FY13 Revs Outlook
- Deswell Industries, Inc. (DSWL) Posts Q4 Loss of 12c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!