Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street rises as tech, discretionary stocks gain
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Lightpath Technologies (NASDAQ: LPTH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4 Above Views
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 9/27: (BSX)/(GI) (MPW) (DTE) (SXL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!