Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lightpath Technologies (NASDAQ: LPTH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.55 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light