Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY) Misses Q4 Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: LWAY) reported Q4 loss of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Misses Q1 FFO by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!