Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY) Misses Q4 Views
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: LWAY) reported Q4 loss of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helen Of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Lifts FY16 Guiance
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Domestic Comps Rose 10.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!