Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY) Misses Q4 Views
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: LWAY) reported Q4 loss of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jason Industries (JASN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Outlook
- Premiere Global Services (PGI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!