Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY) Misses Q4 Views
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall St. set to open lower as September rate hike back in focus
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Scores 'Perfect 10' on Wall Street
Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: LWAY) reported Q4 loss of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lifeway Foods' New Protein Kefir Available on Shelves Now
- Lifeway Foods Receives NASDAQ Extension Letter
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!