Lifeway Foods Inc. (LWAY) Misses Q4 Views
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Lifeway Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: LWAY) reported Q4 loss of $0.01, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.78 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!