LifeLock (LOCK) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $170.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $168.44 million.
LifeLock sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.42, versus the consensus of $0.41. LifeLock sees Q4 2016 revenue of $172-174 million, versus the consensus of $174.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LifeLock (LOCK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Holiday Comps Fall 2%; Comps Down 1% Ex-FX
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!