Liberty Property Trust (LPT) Tops Q3 FFO by 20c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LPT) reported Q3 FFO of $0.86, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $190.86 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.3 million.
Liberty Property Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $2.36-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.35.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Liberty Property Trust (LPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!