Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lexicon Pharma (NASDAQ: LXRX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.35), $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $9.68 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lexicon Pharma (LXRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback