Leucadia National (LUK) Reports Q4 EPS from Cont. Ops. of $6.77
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Leucadia National Corp. (NYSE: LUK) reports Q4 EPS from continuing operations of $6.77 on sales of $585.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Task Group, Inc. (CTG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Unisys Corp. (UIS) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.15
- Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!