Lennox Int'l (LII) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lennox Int'l (NYSE: LII) reported Q3 EPS of $2.33, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $999.44 million.
Lennox Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $6.75-$6.95, versus prior guidance of $6.50-$6.90 and the consensus of $6.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lennox Int'l (LII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!