Lennox Int'l (LII) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lennox Int'l (NYSE: LII) reported Q3 EPS of $2.33, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $999.44 million.
Lennox Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $6.75-$6.95, versus prior guidance of $6.50-$6.90 and the consensus of $6.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lennox Int'l (LII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!