LendingTree (TREE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $96.87 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingTree (TREE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!