LendingClub (LC) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.09), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $102.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $100.51 million.
LendingClub sees Q3 2016 revenue of $95-105 million, versus the consensus of $104.27 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skechers USA (SKX) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Lower
- Prologis (PLD) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.73; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- ICON plc (ICLR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!