Leju Holdings (LEJU) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; FY16 Outlook Revised
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leju Holdings (NYSE: LEJU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.1 million.
The Company is now revising its fiscal 2016 total revenue guidance to approximately $510 million to $530 million, which would represent a decrease of approximately 8% to 11% from $575.8 million in 2015. This forecast reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leju Holdings (LEJU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Peak Resorts (SKIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!