Leju Holdings (LEJU) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; FY16 Outlook Revised
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leju Holdings (NYSE: LEJU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.1 million.
The Company is now revising its fiscal 2016 total revenue guidance to approximately $510 million to $530 million, which would represent a decrease of approximately 8% to 11% from $575.8 million in 2015. This forecast reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leju Holdings (LEJU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!