Leju Holdings (LEJU) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; FY16 Outlook Revised
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leju Holdings (NYSE: LEJU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.17, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $183.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $174.1 million.
The Company is now revising its fiscal 2016 total revenue guidance to approximately $510 million to $530 million, which would represent a decrease of approximately 8% to 11% from $575.8 million in 2015. This forecast reflects the Company's current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leju Holdings (LEJU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!