Leidos (LDOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 29c
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leidos (NYSE: LDOS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.87 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
Leidos sees FY2016 EPS of $3.50-$3.60, versus prior guidance of $3.15-$3.35 and the consensus of $3.17. Leidos sees FY2016 revenue of $7.0-7.1 billion, versus prior guidance of $6.8-7.0 billion and the consensus of $6.94 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leidos (LDOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%