Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Investments Announces October 2015 Closed-End Fund Distributions
- Chipmaker Micron's profit, revenue beat estimates
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Sees Filing H115 Financials On or Before Oct. 28th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!