Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics, Inc. (NANO) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Carriage Services (CSV) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c
- Globus Medical (GMED) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!