Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royce Value Trust (NYSE: RVT) as of October 31, 2015
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!