Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Board Approves New Investment Advisory Agreement for Royce Focus Trust (Nasdaq: FUND)
- Low U.S. Treasury Bond Returns Turning Fixed Income Investors' Eyes Overseas
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Light, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!