Legg Mason, Inc. (LM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Sees Generating $380M from Sears Canada in November
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
Legg Mason, Inc. (NYSE: LM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $717.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $722.88 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- Western Asset CIO Forecasts Modest Global Growth, Led by U.S.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!