Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $779.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $737.7 million. The company experienced 33 thousand Net adds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TrueBlue (TBI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Total System Services, Inc. (TSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Idex Corp. (IEX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!