Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $779.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $737.7 million. The company experienced 33 thousand Net adds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!