Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $779.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $737.7 million. The company experienced 33 thousand Net adds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25
- VirtualScopics, Inc. (VSCP) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.35
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!