Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $779.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $737.7 million. The company experienced 33 thousand Net adds.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Guides Q3, FY16
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views