Leap Wireless International Inc. (LEAP) Misses Q1 EPS by 20c
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Leap Wireless International Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.26), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $779.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $737.7 million. The company experienced 33 thousand Net adds.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Posts Q2 Loss of $1.86/Share; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!