Leading Brands (LBIX) Reports Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leading Brands (NASDAQ: LBIX) reported Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00, versus CDN$0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$2.97 million, versus CDN$3.78 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leading Brands (LBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Misses Q1 EPS by 42c, Sales Miss
- UBS Reiterates Buy on AutoZone (AZO) Following 4Q Report
- Santander Consumer USA (SC) Updates on FY13, FY14, FY15 Filings; Prelim. Q2 EPS Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!