Leading Brands (LBIX) Reports Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leading Brands (NASDAQ: LBIX) reported Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00, versus CDN$0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$2.97 million, versus CDN$3.78 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leading Brands (LBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share