Leading Brands (LBIX) Reports Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leading Brands (NASDAQ: LBIX) reported Q2 EPS of CDN$0.00, versus CDN$0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at CDN$2.97 million, versus CDN$3.78 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Leading Brands (LBIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wayside Technology Group (WSTG) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.31
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Begin Paying Dividend
- WisdomTree (WETF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!