Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (GAGA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GAGA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!