Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (GAGA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GAGA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEB (CEB) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- JBT Corp. (JBT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- C.R. Bard Inc. (BCR) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!