Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (GAGA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GAGA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Affirms FY15 Outlook
- Cantel Medical (CMN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- ZBB Energy (ZBB) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!