Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (GAGA) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Le Gaga Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GAGA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!