Lazard Ltd. (LAZ) Tops Q4 EPS Views
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
Lazard Ltd. (NYSE: LAZ) reported Q4 EPS of $0.76, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter came in at $610.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $532.51 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mfri, Inc. (MFRI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.95
- Lazard Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth M. Jacobs to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!