Lazard (LAZ) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Lazard (NYSE: LAZ) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $466.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $444.99 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lazard (LAZ) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Comverse (CNSI) Posts Q3 EPS Of $1.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!