Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Miss
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Reports Death of Director Victor Chaltiel
- Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-B) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
- Greif Inc. (GEF) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!