Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Miss
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Offers H216 Outlook
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!