Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Miss
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- Tesla (TSLA) May Have Undisclosed SEC Probe - Probes Reporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!