Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Miss
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Rentrak (RENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Reiterated FY16 Guidance
- China Ming Yang Wind Power's (MY) Q1 EPS Slips to RMB0.32
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!