Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Sales Miss
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.42, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.07 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing May Introduce More Policies to Support Macau (LVS) (WYNN) (MGM) (MPEL)
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Products, Partnerships; Sees $15B of Predix-, Productivity-Driven Revenue by 2020
- Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) to Acquire Security California Bancorp (SCAF); Sees Modest Accretion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!