Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.72, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.81 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!