Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lannett (NYSE: LCI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.55 million.
Lannett sees FY2017 revenue of $690-700 million, versus the consensus of $665.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lannett (LCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!