Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lannett (NYSE: LCI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $161.55 million.
Lannett sees FY2017 revenue of $690-700 million, versus the consensus of $665.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lannett (LCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO