Lannett (LCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Trims FY17 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lannett (NYSE: LCI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.77, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.72 million.
Lannett sees FY2017 revenue of $675-685 million, versus prior guidance of $690-700 million and the consensus of $683.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lannett (LCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M