Lands' End (LE) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lands' End (NASDAQ: LE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $292 million versus the consensus estimate of $292.25 million.
Comps fell 2.5 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lands' End (LE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!