Landmark Infrastructure Partners (LMRK) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Landmark Infrastructure Partners (NASDAQ: LMRK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.22 million.
Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 increased 65% to $8.3 million compared to the third quarter of 2015, and distributable cash flow increased 22% to $4.6 million compared to the third quarter of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landmark Infrastructure Partners (LMRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!