Landauer (LDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Landauer (NYSE: LDR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.58, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.24 million.
Fiscal 2016 Outlook
In order to reflect the divestiture of its Medical Products business in May, the Company is providing updated guidance for fiscal 2016. As communicated prior to the May 2016 divestiture of the Medical Products business, the Company anticipated aggregate revenues for fiscal 2016 to be in the range of $150 million to $157 million and adjusted net income in the range of $15 million to $18 million. The fiscal 2016 guidance included approximately $4.5 million of projected revenue and $0.5 million of projected net income for the divested Medical Products business from May 2016 to September 2016. The Company is confirming its fiscal 2016 guidance, updated to reflect this divestiture, and now anticipates full-year fiscal 2016 revenues to be in the range of $145.5 million to $152.5 million and adjusted net income to be near the top end of the range of $14.5 million to $17.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landauer (LDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!