Landauer (LDR) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Landauer (NYSE: LDR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.58, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $37.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.24 million.
Fiscal 2016 Outlook
In order to reflect the divestiture of its Medical Products business in May, the Company is providing updated guidance for fiscal 2016. As communicated prior to the May 2016 divestiture of the Medical Products business, the Company anticipated aggregate revenues for fiscal 2016 to be in the range of $150 million to $157 million and adjusted net income in the range of $15 million to $18 million. The fiscal 2016 guidance included approximately $4.5 million of projected revenue and $0.5 million of projected net income for the divested Medical Products business from May 2016 to September 2016. The Company is confirming its fiscal 2016 guidance, updated to reflect this divestiture, and now anticipates full-year fiscal 2016 revenues to be in the range of $145.5 million to $152.5 million and adjusted net income to be near the top end of the range of $14.5 million to $17.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landauer (LDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!