Lancaster Colony Corp. (LANC) Misses Q3 Views
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $258.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- TSMC (TSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue, Profit
- Associated Banc-corp (ASBC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!