Lancaster Colony Corp. (LANC) Misses Q3 Views
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $258.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Lyft lost $600 million in 2016 on revenues of $700 million, expected to be profitable by 2018 - The Information
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!