Lancaster Colony Corp. (LANC) Misses Q3 Views
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
Lancaster Colony Corporation (Nasdaq: LANC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $252.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $258.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c