Lamar Advertising (LAMR) Tops Q3 FFO by 4c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Lamar Advertising (NASDAQ: LAMR) reported Q3 FFO of $1.37, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $387.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $386.68 million.
“We expect to finish the year at the upper end of our previously provided AFFO guidance of $4.85 to $5.00 per share.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lamar Advertising (LAMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c